Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > CombatPhotoK7

Rate this Entry

First blog about a blog regarding a blog

Posted 05-04-2011 at 07:24 PM by CombatPhotoK7
First off, I want to say thank you to AirsoftOhio in general for the warm welcome. I know I have been inactive the first few months, but it was a case of watching what you say so you don't sound like a complete dolt. Better to be thought an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt, right?

Secondly, I'm glad I'm not the only photo freak on here. I enjoy looking at other people's work and drawing inspiration from them and helping them move forward or progress with their own personal work. I also enjoy learning new tricks of the trade. The possibilities truly are limitless.

Thirdly, selling my gear is honestly a difficult thing for me to do. Do I miss airsoft? Yes I do. But due to time constraints, I had no choice (which now, those constraints have pretty much been lifted with working via temp agency. Ironic.) However, I am honestly willing and able to say I find it more rewarding to have a camera in my hand than a weapon. that's just me, though. Should I rejoin the action, though, I will do so with an M4 series rifle from Echo-1.

Lastly, I give this blog a 2 out of 5.

Thanks for reading!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2945 Comments 2 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old
    I plan on getting into photography, I want to take the class at my Highschool. I'll eventually buy a Canon 30D from a buddy of mine. I'll definitely take it to the field with me
  2. Old
    Blog-ception.