Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Ultheran

Rate this Entry

Event #1

Posted 03-13-2011 at 07:32 PM by Ultheran
Hello, As some of you know, Me and Toad(my dad)attended Operation Hope: combat with a cause.

This was my very first event and very first time being a medic. After the long yet beautiful drive to MAM paint ball, we drove in,parked, signed in, and chronoed. As I'm sure some of you did at your first event, being at a event for the first time your kinda scared,axises,excited; but I really felt at home when playing for some odd reason. I just jumped right in(A little to fast at the beginning, I underestimated those hills.) and started to have fun. In the morning game I was actually out of the game 10 minutes after we deployed to get water because I for got to take some with me into the field. Now as I expected there were some long drawn out moments of nothing to do for me, but it didn't bother me surprisingly. Sure the first hour or two of the after noon game I didn't get a shot off or barely move other then to tag some one back in.

But after we started to push I got some trigger time in. As being a medic I tried to stay out of fire as much as possible and heal as many people as I could with out getting hit.(Its allot harder then it looks.) As the day dragged on I met new people, healed some people, Shot some tan, I had fun. And now I'm as sore as Ive ever been. I have great memories. Toad(Dad) and I had a great time. And can now say Ive attended a event, But not just any event, Operation Hope.

Thanks to Jonah, for Hosting the awesome event, Miyagi, for being a great XO(correct me it I'm wrong),TommyTuba, for being a great CO for Squad 4.(also correct me if I'm wrong) And all my greenteam comrades.

And to Tyler and his family,I chose this to be my first event for you.And it was great to see you made it to the field and shoot at us green team on the heli. And you will be in my prayers. Get back to full health so I can play along side you or shoot at you.

Thanks
Ultheran
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7201 Comments 5 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old
    Ultheran thank you for being one of a great community who came out and supported it. We were happy to have you and I am glad we could help make your first event a memorable (and good one ).
  2. Old
    That's awesome to here you and your dad experienced it together. My son got me involved into Airsoft and now we have another avenue to connect.

I'm really excited at how many father and sons are getting into this together. It will provide memories that will stand the test of time.

Hope to see you out there soon, with Toad at your 6.
  3. Old
    Thank you both for your comments. I too hope to see you out on the field followed by toad. I do hope to go to the STACC Open II but not sure yet.
  4. Old
    Your first event, it was awesome right?

The good news is that not all fields are quite as challenging as the MAM field, so you've probably experienced one of the more extreme in Ohio in terms of terrain.

Fantastic first event to attend, everyone seemed to have a great time.
  5. Old
    I am 40 years old and my dad is 63. I started 2 years ago and the he got into airsoft toward the end of last season and Blind Fury 7 was his first event. I dont know about you but there is just something awesome about having a common interst in airsoft and bing able to look over and see your father knowing you have each others back as always. I am blessed. Congrats on your first event, thanks for sharing your story and hope to see you out there.-Buddha
    Posted 03-31-2011 at 04:51 AM by Buddha/ Hohne Devils Buddha/ Hohne Devils is offline