Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

On Fran Bar: Maybe Danny Glover was Right...

Posted 07-20-2011 at 08:21 AM by Agent Spencer
Recently, it appears that there has been a slight resurgence of interest in playing at Fran Bar Park after nearly half a decade of semi-official boycotting by Airsoft Ohio members and events. I've been involved in airsoft since early '05, and so I do remember some of the larger events at Fran Bar, including the Full Throttle Series, as well as hosted a few events there myself, a long long time ago; Operation: Typhoon Rising to name one. During one of the events that I attended, a fellow member,...
The Real Arms Dealer with the Fake Mustache
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 12685 Comments 22 Agent Spencer is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

It's Your Community! Blog: Classified Crackdown

Posted 06-15-2011 at 07:42 PM by Agent Spencer
Updated 06-19-2011 at 02:40 PM by Agent Spencer
Purpose:

Friends and Forumgoers, I’d like to start off the It’s Your Community! Blog Series by giving you a little rundown of its purpose. I’ve started this blog in order to better serve the AO community by creating an open forum for the community to see the rationale behind the decisions I make as a moderator. Some are popular, some are unpopular, and I think that everyone deserves to give their opinion on the changes that are being made to their community.

Introduction:...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6445 Comments 14 Agent Spencer is offline Edit Tags
Old

AO Dream Theatre Presents...

Posted 11-23-2009 at 02:21 PM by Agent Spencer
Darkness.

And then a voice.

A familiar voice.

Duo's voice?!

“Tonight on another episode of Airsoftican Idol! Join me, your host Duo Seacrest as we search for new contestants for this season!”

Oh that's normal... Yea, it's reasonable that airsoft would be mainstream enough to have something like this on national TV hosted by the bastardized hybrid of Duo_Chan and Ryan Seacrest, wearing a Dr. House outfit. Don't question...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5822 Comments 13 Agent Spencer is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Because Caine Threatened Me Into Posting This...

Posted 11-21-2009 at 12:16 AM by Agent Spencer
Sitting there. Staring at the small grey bars cascade up the screen as people were conversing about topics that I was too tired to cognitively process, I realized that it was nearly 1:30 AM, and that my computer screen was the only thing illuminating the room. After typing a quick goodbye that I most certainly misspelled due to my impending slumber, I managed to throw myself onto my bed and fall asleep upon impact.

Sleep was mistake number one.

Before the quiet...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7241 Comments 18 Agent Spencer is offline Edit Tags