Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > CTU_Davis

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

To the united states postal service.

Posted 01-05-2012 at 03:34 AM by CTU_Davis
You know. I don't ask for much in this life.

A warm bed, the love of a good woman, the crushing defeat of the Pittsburgh Steelers at the hands of The Cleveland Browns. Once. Maybe some day.

And. You know. My sodding packages to ACTUALY get to where I PAY to have them sent.

CrazyrightIknow.

A pair of rather nice CUSTOM MADE 08th .45 grips. Nice right? sixth package this year they've lost in the mail or misdelivered to my old address on the other side of the city. Good to see that change of address form works like it's supposed to. I even marched all the way to said otherside of the city to the post office to deal with this.

What did I get? Rude as hell.

Where is the driver who misdelivered this? Oh he's on vacation. Not our problem.

Screw you kind sir and your mail system to. I'm going UPS from now on.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 24686 Comments 17 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 17

Comments

1. Old
    USPS ripped open a package, containing .45 grips that I sold, in transit. I think it's a conspiracy to make 1911 lovers mad.

Rebellion, anyone?

Tits grips By the way, whatcha gonna put them on?
    Updated 01-06-2012 at 11:15 PM by Italian
  2. Old
    After two days of yelling and complaining they have arrived.

USPS can still piss off.
  3. Old
    Only thing worse than USPS is FedEx in my experience. Oddly enough, I've never had a single problem with UPS. I always get a bit upset when I order something and UPS isn't a shipping option.
  4. Old
    UPS is the lesser of the evils. USPS is pretty bad.
  5. Old
    Surprisingly, I haven't had as much trouble with USPS than I have UPS...Either way, you're unlucky. Sounds like they don't like 1911 lovers. Good luck with shipping from now on!
  6. Old
    I haven't had a single issue with USPS, ever (knock on wood). For some odd reason I actually woke up today at THE EXACT SAME TIME the USPS woman was unloading MY package full of new airsoft gear. This is the 2nd time that has happened. I swear it must be a sixth sense or something. Or maybe my brain is just accustomed to hearing the distinct and unique noise that the USPS truck makes and my sub-conscious believes that there is a package being unloaded that belongs to me? I don't know, it's a total mystery to me....

The only postal service I've had some "trouble" with is the Russian Post. They seem to be about as fast as the Pony Express riding camels...
    Updated 01-07-2012 at 03:57 PM by IRONMAN
  7. Old
    I've never had bad luck with USPS, FedEx, or UPS. I usually get boned my the companies who are supposed to ship it out.
    I really like those grips, are they inspired by the SAMCRO logo?
  8. Old
    It's been a month and my package's status is still "Electronic Shipping Info Received"

Bull****. Never using USPS again..
  9. Old
    Those are some smexy grips, of only USPS didn't suck so hard...

I request pics when they get in.
  10. Old
    Really, six packages of which some were misdelivered to an old address over the course of a year when you had a change of address form in? Did it ever occur to tell the shipper your new address? As I read the blog, that is my interpretation.... Sorry if I read it wrong.
  11. Old
    USPS all the way.
  12. Old
    so far i havent had problems with usps but ups works better to me
  13. Old
    The stuff I get from Russian Post is usually in better shape than the stuff I have handled by USPS. Haha!

Although, RP takes centuries to get anything into the US....

I have had only one minor issue with USPS. UPS seems to be my bad luck area. I've had them lose one package that was supposed to be sent to me and I had a packages damaged all to hell.
  14. Old
    **** UPS and FedEx.

USPS has been more reliable than the others. Hell, UPS tears up our yard with their **** stain truck and FedEx says they delivered a package when it's nowhere to be found around the house. then said package is still on the truck.

@ Mecheng: that's what I understood too. CTU, you're retarded.
  15. Old
    I too have had 1911 problems with package carriers. Mine was with UPS. They lost it for a month.
  16. Old
    I'm done with USPS. As a shipper, I encourage the buyer to choose UPS instead. The extra cost is worth it. I've had enough packages lost, damaged, or arrive two weeks late.
  17. Old
    As for the package delivered to your old address.... it is YOUR JOB in make sure that the mailer has the most current address. The change of address is only there to catch items that are mailed before the mailer gets the new address..... the post office is much cheeper and faster 90% of the time.