Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

As if it wasn't enough...REDUX 2.337!!! LAWL

Posted 01-04-2010 at 07:58 PM by Son of Liberty
Updated 01-04-2010 at 08:06 PM by Son of Liberty
"Man your battle stations this is not a drill!" The alarm blared through the crew's quarters. Mister Chef jumped down from his cot and grabbed Sergeant Penis by the collar. "Time to nut the hell up Marine!" Sgt Penis was irritated "Good morning, glad to see you to0 sweetheart." The ship shuttered under the immense pressure of space, because Spectre told me Space is like being underwater and there's air and stuff in it, that's why you can hear explosions and have camp...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4817 Comments 24 Son of Liberty is offline Edit Tags
Old

Super Awesome Realistic War Story

Posted 12-31-2009 at 06:10 PM by Son of Liberty
I wiped my eyes clear, all I could see was smoke, debris, bodies. I staggered down the center of a large street, a street littered with the rotting corpses of men, women and children. I was sent to some perpetual ****-hole of a country to fight some radical group of nutjobs who blew up some building that somehow pertained to the United States. As my shellshock wore off I was able to get my bearing. I was heading due north, towards our rally point. When suddenly I felt a sharp burning pain in my...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4877 Comments 35 Son of Liberty is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

FN Mk16 and Mk17 - An opinion

Posted 10-05-2009 at 07:57 PM by Son of Liberty
Skate got me thinking about the Ak47 and why I like some rifles and why some make me cringe. Well one rifle that makes me smile with glee and jump around like a school girl is the Mk16 and Mk17.

For those of you not familiar with the Mk16 and Mk17 it's the SCAR-L and SCAR-H, but I don't like calling them a SCAR. Mk16 and Mk17 sounds sooo much cooler.

The look: The 16 and 17 look like no other gun out there, well at least I think so, they look cooler than the XM8 which...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7760 Comments 28 Son of Liberty is offline Edit Tags