Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old

BF3 in a nutshell

Posted 10-27-2011 at 10:19 AM by Son of Liberty
Ok first off let me say I was pretty disappointed in the campaign... it was probably only 6 hours worth of play.

it's like the exact opposite of the storyline from MW2, instead of Russians wanting to blame Americans to start a war, the Russians are trying to prevent a war in which they are sure the Americans will start if the pieces of this "story" are put together.

You are Sgt. Blackburn, some dude who gets caught up in a lot of ****, and that one fat guy...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9780 Comments 35 Son of Liberty is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.63 average.

What really happened on 11/12/10

Posted 11-26-2010 at 06:20 PM by Son of Liberty
Updated 11-26-2010 at 06:47 PM by Son of Liberty
Colossus was driving, he was the only experienced Warthog operator. I was riding shotgun providing navigational details and operational information. Ben was riding behind Colossus, scanning the sides for any form of movement. It was dark, the road was empty the houses were quiet. It was a typical patrol. After getting much needed supplies from 321 we set out for the LZ at 5 Dxtr and await pickup. As we rode on things seemed eerie..too quiet. While I was updating our GPS and SATCOM feed I saw headlights....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3813 Comments 17 Son of Liberty is offline Edit Tags
Old

In case you didn't know...

Posted 09-16-2010 at 08:07 PM by Son of Liberty
You get to Dr. Halsey's lab and she has to prep a package for Noble Team to take to a ship called the Pillar of Autumn. After fighting waves of Covenant she gives you an AI named Cortana. She chooses Noble Six (You) to transport her to the Pillar of Autumn. (This all occurs after Jorge blows himself up to destroy a super carrier, and Cat takes a round through the dome) En-route to the dry dock where the Pillar of Autumn is stationed your Pelican takes a lot of damage and you hear an AI telling Commander...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3947 Comments 21 Son of Liberty is offline Edit Tags
Old

Hair Style

Posted 07-13-2010 at 06:48 PM by Son of Liberty
What a lot of people don't realize is your hair style really says a lot about you. Think about the greasy kid from Grade School. His hair was always nasty and obviously unwashed, he had no friends, because you could tell he was a social outcast due to his terrible hair care. Anyway. When thinking of hair style, think of a celebrity with awesome hair. Like JD in Scrubs. I've gone through a few hair styles in the past few years. A few key things to think about when getting a hair sytle:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5963 Comments 38 Son of Liberty is offline Edit Tags
Old

Why Classic Armys ARE worth it

Posted 03-25-2010 at 12:26 PM by Son of Liberty
In December I was looking for a new gun. I was sick of my VFC SCAR-H being terrible and I was looking for something more practical. After talking to Evil Head about Classic Army's new line of weapons, the 2009 X-Series, I decided I'd give one a shot. I went ahead and bought the M15A4 (M16A4) and proceeded to fall in love with it. I only paid $280 for the rifle and had it promptly switched over to Deans so I could run my 12 volt batteries in it.

Out of the box it shot roughly an average...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5609 Comments 53 Son of Liberty is offline Edit Tags