Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old

Im not a kid; Im a man dammit!

Posted 06-28-2010 at 03:49 PM by Mavrick
Updated 06-28-2010 at 10:31 PM by Mavrick
Part 1: Maturity in the physical aspect.

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child, but when I became a man, I put away childish things. Cereal Killer. Loosely quoted from 1st Corinthians 13:11

Lets face it; do any of us know the real definition of maturity? Up until I did the research to write this, I thought I did.

Adulthood: the period of time in your life after your physical growth has stopped and...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8144 Comments 4 Mavrick is offline Edit Tags
Old

Trouble in the Hills!

Posted 04-20-2010 at 10:16 PM by Mavrick
Last sunday i accompanied my family out to my uncle's 90th birthday. Knowing that it would be an elderly function i expected two things. Food and boredom. What i didnt expect were the events to follow...

Most of my family resides on the outskirts of portsmouth. East, west and north. In fact, there is a jewelry store in the family downtown portsmouth, Morgan Brother's Jewelry. Coincidentally, my step father's mother aquired a property on the western side of portsmouth on the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6079 Comments 19 Mavrick is offline Edit Tags
Old

I Really Do Hate Peas.

Posted 08-11-2009 at 02:21 PM by Mavrick
Updated 08-12-2009 at 01:03 PM by Mavrick
I really do hate peas. Mav muttered to himself as he finished reading the excerpt from the movie F--- You, Mav: The Motion Picture that Texx had posted. Sitting in his overly chilled office he glanced at the clock. 11:42, Just 18 more minutes. He thought to himself as he contemplated what it was he was going to eat for the days lunch and how he was going to kill those last few minutes. La Rosas. That sounds good! He said. Mav opened up his browser and navigated to his banks website....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5667 Comments 9 Mavrick is offline Edit Tags