Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Tech Tips & Guides Guides and tips on airsoft upgrading and repairs.
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Dear Systema, THE BEARING IS WRONG!

Posted 04-02-2010 at 12:58 PM by Scorpion
Updated 04-12-2010 at 06:45 AM by Scorpion (Clarity)
Hello Systema fans all around and Systema PTW owners in AO, this is a notice to Systema on our behalf.

Dear Systema, YOUR BEARING PLACEMENT SUCKS!

Did you guys just fall asleep on the job, or did you decide to quit while you were behind? I am so angry about what I just found today while building a customer's PTW5(MP5 model PTW). To catch my readers up on what I've experienced so far with my personal PTW here is a short list.

1) All 7 of my Systema PTW
Views 34677 Comments 70 Scorpion is offline Edit Tags
Old

Winter Airsoft Tips?

Posted 12-03-2009 at 12:50 PM by WindsOfPlague
Id just like to start a blog with some tips for winter airsofting by you grizzled veterans. Being apart of my team, even though im not a medic, i like to try and keep everyone as safe as can be, but i just wished to find out your tips and your take on Winter Airsofting. i know this topic has been made, but this is primarily on the tips of it, not a full blown discussion. Thank you for your time to post.
Tags: airsoft, tips, winter
Views 8059 Comments 17 WindsOfPlague is offline Edit Tags
Old

Blogging 101

Posted 07-09-2009 at 11:04 AM by Vader
Updated 07-10-2009 at 02:48 AM by Vader

Blogging and social media (Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn, etc.) are the fastest growing segments of the internet. It seems that everyone has something to say these days. In fact, figures suggest that by 2012, 3 out of 5 Americans will be posting to a blog of some sort.

That's all fine and dandy, but you have to ask yourself: what makes my blog special? With all those blogs to choose...
Views 4210 Comments 3 Vader is offline Edit Tags