Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Daxter

Rate this Entry

A bit of fun wile visiting Dad before 3rd surgury..

Posted 12-22-2010 at 11:37 PM by Daxter
If you read my last blog then you know that my dad has been going through vigorouse surguries and lost both legs. Even though I was sad, you guys at AO cheered me up enough to plan something out.

We called it Operation Oscar...

My dad has a beloved Weiner Dog by the name of Oscar. My dad hasnt seen him in over 2 months and so me and the family planned out a strategy to sneak the dog into the VA somehow.

We put him in a gym bag but opened it so he could poke his head out when he needed to breathe and whatnot. We covered the bag with a blanket as to reveal and cover him as needed.

We snuck him though the hospital undetected and successfully made it to his room as my dad and his dog reunited. sadly, we had to make a short visit as to not get caught. So ive learned that even though times can look bad, things can still be good.
Tags: dad, fun, positive
Posted in Local Stuff
Views 7179 Comments 4 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old
    Do you by any chance remember where you got Oscar?
    And seeing my Wiener Dogs always makes me feel better because there just so funny hahaha.
    Posted 01-02-2011 at 10:26 PM by Tactical Ginger Tactical Ginger is offline
  2. Old
    That's awesome man I would be lost without my dog I wish you and your family all the best
  3. Old
    @Tactical Ginger- we got him from a breeder in Iowa. Hes from a championship bloodline.

@Martyr- Thanks, hes doing pretty well now, i told him about possibly mounting echo 1 miniguns to the wheelchair lol
  4. Old
    Oh what did he think bout that idea?