Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Ultheran

Rate this Entry

Field trip

Posted 09-19-2010 at 11:12 AM by Ultheran
Just yesterday ( 9/18/10 ) I took a trip down to Cincinnati to check out a couple of the locale stores, and believe it or not I went 180 miles to get to those stores. It was well worth it I can assure you. I visited airsoft arms first and then went to 321airsoft. My favorite thing about airsoft arms was the variate of gear and selection of AEGs and GBBs they had. But I liked 321 airsoft for the quality of there AEGs and gear. But all and all they are both great stores and they will definitely have more business from me. I will post pictures of my purchase when I get home.

THANKS ULTHERAN
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3900 Comments 5 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old
    Hm...what time did you come to 321? It was kind of a busy day and I can't remember who all came in.
  2. Old
    It was around 12:30 or 1:00 I was the kid wearing a grean shirt and green camo shorts with my parants
  3. Old
    WOW all the way from Bloomville! Wouldn't have been closer to go to the stores in Cleveland ... I'm assuming they have airsoft stores in Cleveland?

Did you stop by AirsoftSMITH in Columbus ... I like their store too ... they keep it very clean.
  4. Old
    WR, there is nothing in Cleveland. Closest is AirsoftSmith
  5. Old
    I could have but I was going to Cincinnati for my cousins birthday and they were only a few mins away and I didnt know airsoftSmith was in Columbus or I may have stoped there too hehe