Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old

Off Season Maintenance and Preservation

Posted 01-17-2013 at 01:22 PM by LastPatton (Patton's Blog)
Before we get too far past the end of the 2012 season, I would like to throw out a few tips concerning winter maintenance of our guns and gear. This by no means covers every little tip or trick that you can or should do but it definitely covers most of the basics for newer players.

Electronics

- Radios
Something that may sound like common sense but everyone forgets at some point, don't leave your radio on. Check to be sure that all of your radios are fully charged...
Views 11095 Comments 3 LastPatton is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Editing Countour videos

Posted 03-29-2012 at 09:57 AM by LastPatton (Patton's Blog)
I recently purchased a Contour ROAM to take to events. Instead of mounting it on a helment, I decided I would try it on my hat. Turns out, it works quite well, I have to adjust the position a little to reduce the amount of my hat in the picture but overall it does great.

After capturing approximately an hour of video from Op Mole Digger at Springfield, I began downloading all that video to my PC in order to edit it all.

I found that in the raw video file type was .mov...
Views 10098 Comments 5 LastPatton is offline Edit Tags
Old

KWA M9 Resurrection

Posted 03-08-2012 at 10:05 AM by LastPatton (Patton's Blog)
Updated 03-14-2012 at 01:42 PM by LastPatton
So I just finished resurrecting my first GBB KWA M9 and I have to say that it looks really good.

When I got it, it was VERY dirty and you could hear the grinding of dirt in the internals. I slowly disassembled the gun getting it down to the bare bones. After some work with Fantastic and toothbrush, I was able to at least get all the gunk and grime out of the tinny places. It still looked really rough but at least it was somewhat clean. Next was to use silicon spray to lube and wash...
Views 7811 Comments 2 LastPatton is offline Edit Tags