Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

3 Years of Teenage Airsoft Experience in a Nutshell

Posted 04-21-2013 at 09:02 PM by Panda
Yup, I've been in the game for 3 years as of March 27, 2013. It's been on and off due to conflicts with money and schedule, but whenever I can I'm on AO or checking out the next hottest piece of gear. For the most part, the purpose of this blog will be to explain stuff from the perspective of a teenage airsofter. Many players starting off nowadays are teenagers, due to the lowering cost of the sport and its availability. To the older and more experienced guys, it seems as though they don't know...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 21254 Comments 13 Panda is offline Edit Tags
Old

Act of Valor Review

Posted 03-17-2012 at 08:29 AM by Panda
Since you jackwagons decided it would be fun to rage and moan over your opinions in the Act of Valor thread, I'll make a blog post about it.

Going in: I was expecting plenty of action, sorta meh acting, and my money's worth from this movie. Since these guys aren't professional actors, I was expecting them to sorta be dull, drab, or the like. I was expecting good combat scenes, and from the hype, a tear jerking ending.

During: This is a movie that keeps your attention....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5496 Comments 0 Panda is offline Edit Tags
Old

Probably my best idea yet.

Posted 01-15-2012 at 11:41 PM by Panda
Alright, so my cousin keeps touching my airsoft stuff whenever he comes to my house. Granted none of it works () but he makes a mess of my stuff. I'm tired of it, so I asked his parents if they would be willing to get him an airsoft gun. Their response went along the lines of "He'll lose/break/not like whatever we get him, and we won't spend as much as you do just for an airsoft gun." So I'm all like:

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 13389 Comments 26 Panda is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Panda's Guide to Being a "Frontline Medic"

Posted 11-24-2011 at 09:49 PM by Panda
Updated 11-08-2012 at 06:56 PM by Panda
IF YOU GET BUTTHURT BECAUSE YOU THINK MEDICS SHOULD STAY IN A BUILDING IN THE BACK, DON'T READ AND DON'T COMMENT IF IT IS NEGATIVE.

Anywho, onto the info!!

Experience: 9 events (4 milsims, 5 open plays) as a frontline medic.

Why: Some people want to be a medic, but not want to be confined to being what I call a "field hospital medic." If you wish to be a "frontline medic", that is, one who is up on the front lines healing casualties...
Views 16475 Comments 26 Panda is offline Edit Tags
Old

Panda's Pump-Up Music

Posted 10-22-2011 at 09:33 PM by Panda
Updated 06-23-2012 at 12:22 PM by Panda
DISCLAIMER: Certain songs are explicit.

Alright, so I have determined that the radio is an insufficient way to properly prepare myself, or "pump up", for certain occasions, such as airsoft games, cross country races, yada yada. So, in order to remedy the situation, I decided to make a list of pump up music that gets juices flowing and me ready for anything. Mostly hard rock and heavy metal, so Beiber freaks leave now.

Welcome to the Family - Avenged Sevenfold...
Tags: music, panda, party, pump
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 11093 Comments 20 Panda is offline Edit Tags