Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old

My Return to the sport

Posted 09-07-2010 at 06:45 AM by Rhyno
It's been almost a year since I last played a game of AS and a lot has happened. So, in the spirit of getting back into the game i'm going to do have do a little online therapy. I don't really expect anyone to read this crap, it's more therapeutic for me than anything.

My last game took place around sept of last year. Right around the time I started experiencing some major back pains. Come to find out it was caused by a ruptured disk in my back. I wasn't about to give up the sport...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6577 Comments 4 Rhyno is offline Edit Tags
Old

See what I've turned into?

Posted 07-30-2009 at 11:02 PM by Rhyno
The last month of being laid off has kept me pretty bored. I got myself into airsoft a while ago but since I've been home, I've immersed myself into it a lot more. Researching and being on AO watching and participating on what all is going on.

I have observed a lot, beginning to form my own opinions. And I have to say, you guys are a bad influence on me.

Not really bad like, "Hey, want to go get high?" bad. But more in that "resistance is futile, you...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5380 Comments 6 Rhyno is offline Edit Tags
Old

Airsoft's Call of Duty is in a Crysis and will see a Fallout on the Battlefield.

Posted 07-21-2009 at 01:53 AM by Rhyno
DISCLAIMER: I play video games (usually between when my kids go to bed and when my wife comes downstairs to biatch at me for playing video games). And my first thread got closed because I guess I misinterpreted the rules about what is considered too harsh when giving a negative review of a retailer.

There, that's out of the way. On to my observation...

So I picked up Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and I played through single player. As I was playing this game, a few...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9891 Comments 22 Rhyno is offline Edit Tags