Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Red

Rate this Entry

Thank you.

Posted 09-18-2010 at 09:43 PM by Red
No matter how hard any day in life is, I realize that most soldiers will have it infinitely tougher. Their palate is dry, their skin is darkened and dirty. Their muscles fatigued and their mind weary. The absence of home and comfort burdens their already cumbersome work day. But they continue to conduct operations every day to protect us and protect what we know as home. They serve their country with pride, professionalism, unending determination, and loyalty.

In recognition of their service to this country, a flag is flown outside of our home every single day of the year. We proudly fly this flag not for our politicians, nor our government, nor our capitalism or consumerism, but we fly this flag for the brave men and women who protect us. We fly this flag for you.

Thank you to all those who have served.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 15067 Comments 4 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old
    Well said Red. We all owe a big thank you to all our armed forces who fight to protect our country. Thank you to all who have served and are currently serving.
  2. Old
    Red,
    thank you, noughe said .....
  3. Old
    red well said i spent 15 years in the navy and i have alot of respect for those who respect us that have served and thank you.
  4. Old
    im reminded everyday as i work with guys who served, along with friends who served. Only Wish I could have. Can thank them enough.