Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

What happens to you after airsoft. And a little bit of what happens during.
Old

The Quiet at the End of the World

Posted 11-04-2010 at 12:39 AM by gertrude (Life After Airsoft)
The weather is odd here. There's no spring, really, and no fall. No crunching leaves. No cold, dark, sloppy gutters and stark yellows and browns.

I work now. I work about 5 hours of overtime every week, and I work every day.

The City has been crazy. The Giants won and they did it with style. I never cared about baseball until five months ago. The celebration was less than two blocks from my house. There wasn't as much piss on the building as I thought there'd...
Posted in City Life
Views 8126 Comments 11 gertrude is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

craigslist and You

Posted 08-06-2010 at 05:15 AM by gertrude (Life After Airsoft)
craigslist is a matter that's pretty dear to my heart right now, so while I'm thinking about it, I'd like to write up a guide to what you should know about the site from the perspective of an airsofter.

1) CL has many sites. You can only post your stuff in one. So pick the one that best fits you, and keep in mind that you can only post an item to the site once every 48 hours.

2) Are you trying to sell your AEG/Gas Pistol/Projectile-firing toy on craigslist? Well,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8825 Comments 6 gertrude is offline Edit Tags
Old

From the Sunny (Cold) West...

Posted 05-24-2010 at 11:30 AM by gertrude (Life After Airsoft)
The blog has been suffering a bit lately. I've been working a lot and I've had three sets guests. First, my parents came at the beginning of May. They brought some things of mine that I'd really been missing that I hadn't taken with me. We bonded. It was weird. The Boyfriend and I are happy, and I think it made them happy to see me so happy. I guess it was just one big happyhappyjoyjoy fest when they were here, so it was really crushing when they left. I probably spent two days crying about...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5706 Comments 8 gertrude is offline Edit Tags
Old

What Kills?

Posted 05-08-2010 at 11:42 AM by gertrude (Life After Airsoft)
There is a lengthy debate going on about the nature of violence. I have already talked about it in an earlier post, but this is a slightly different question. Where does the blame for violence lay?

I have recently become aware of a number of recent campaigns on craigslist to shut down the personals section. Craigslist is a website where anyone can advertise for anything (within the Terms of Use). It's like having a small wall to write on in your community to advertise for things...
Posted in City Life
Views 7421 Comments 11 gertrude is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

A Shocking and Deplorable Tale of Wanton Nudity that You Should Not Read

Posted 04-24-2010 at 11:49 AM by gertrude (Life After Airsoft)
I messed up my neck a few weeks ago. I had slept funny, and for about three days I could barely move my head. I went to a doctor and got some crazy pills, but finally I realized I needed to have a massage of some kind. My coworker suggested her friend, a Certified Massage Therapist who gave great rates to friends. I thought I was getting a great deal and meeting someone in the City, to boot!

I talked with the CMT over the phone and we agreed to meet at my place for a bit, and...
Tags: city life, how to
Posted in City Life
Views 9921 Comments 23 gertrude is offline Edit Tags