Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Apex1

Rate this Entry

A Failed Church

Posted 06-25-2009 at 02:44 PM by Apex1
Well, it's done.

Over.

The once though great, Life Church is no longer in existance.

I don't have all of the details, but I do know that my family will once again be moving to another place.

It could be right here in Ohio or it could be Georgia. I really don't know.

And so with upcoming preparations that need to be fulfilled, I will now guarantee that I will not attend any future Airsoft Ohio events listed.

Although it was nice to be a part of this wonderful forum, it would have been better if I could've gotten out there and played along side some of you.

Please, those of you who pity or show sympathy on the situation, contain it. This isn't the first time this has happened. This is, however, the first time it has happened with such a devestating effect on mostly my dad.

So with that in mind, I will halt my visits and posts indefinately.

Thanks for the experience.

-Josh
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4825 Comments 4 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old
    22 days? You guys quit after 22 days? That's pretty sad. I'm sorry if I have no sympathy, but if this were really your dads dream, he wouldn't have quit after 22 days. What'd you expect? God to rain $100 bills upon you?
  2. Old
    Actually it's been going on long before that, sir. Over 2 years of preparation. Then the move. Then comes the financial deficit and spiritual battles. And so, with all do respect, you don't know how it has been. And if you think that I believe God will rain down $100 bills upon me, then I have been believing the wrong thing for the past 10 years. It has been more than once where my parents would bring home $70 or less per week. So please sir, don't think that we are faithless people because I have 2 blog posts 22 days apart.
  3. Old
    I knew there was a economic crysis going on but i didnt know there was a religious crysis. Elwell, best of luck to you and hope it turns out better in the future!
  4. Old

Hey

Hey man, im sorry for your losses. Actually im in the same situation. My parents got there pastors liscense after a year. then no help came in and my dad got laid off of work for a while..lost our house living in aunt&uncles basement. My family will defifinetly be praying for yours. Just stick with God and dont stop believing.

God bless