Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Foxbat

Rate this Entry

Summer opens?

Posted 04-11-2010 at 11:51 PM by Foxbat
After four months of hibernating, I'm ready to get going once more. I should explain, I guess.

I've been to one open-play event at Walsh Farm last year. At the event, my Kart EBR (which I now regret purchasing), died. Now, rearmed, I'm looking for some open-plays within one to two hours of Chardon, far Northeast.

Oh, fun fact: I've never blogged before, either.

Yeah.

Anyway, I've seen plenty of MilSims, but lacking opens? Is Walsh having monthly opens over summer like last year? In case of MilSims, I'll be needing to set up a Paypal account since most are only paid that way. Speaking of which, why is that?

Sorry for all the questions, and sorry if you read this. One more: did chili originate in Chile the country?

Alright, I think that's everything.
Views 2936 Comments 4 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old
    Battlefront Paintball in Hubbard Ohio has some open plays durring the summer. Its about an hour and a half from Chardon.
  2. Old
    Walsh isn't having any more games. Paypal is safer then check or M.O.
  3. Old
    I go by walsh on the way to work all the time and I saw a sign out under the main walsh farms sign that said something about a "new paintball field"

so I'd say there done with airsoft inless someone talks to Mr.Walsh about playing there again
    Posted 04-13-2010 at 05:25 PM by Tactical Ginger Tactical Ginger is offline
  4. Old
    I actually vaguely remember Mac from last year. Unfortunate about Walsh, though. Had a blast.

Battlefront seems like my best bet. Paypal seems like second best. I'd prefer pay at the gate style, but I guess security and organization is more important. Regardless, I plan on being active soon enough... just not sure where yet.