Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Old

Santa...an Engineer's Perspective.

Posted 12-25-2011 at 12:54 AM by ISKRA
To my fellow engineers out there!

"Santa Claus:An Engineers Perspective

I. There are approximately two billion children (persons under 18) in the world. However, since Santa does not visit children of Muslim, Hindu, Jewish or Buddhist religions, this reduces the workload for Christmas night to 15% of the total, or 378 million (according to the Population Reference Bureau).
At an average (census) rate of 3.5 children per house hold, that comes to 108 million...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6606 Comments 26 ISKRA is offline Edit Tags
Old

Request for event coordinators!!

Posted 04-14-2010 at 10:28 PM by ISKRA
I do not see this as worthy of a post, so I will blog about it!

I attended 2 night operations in my airsoft career and loved them both very much. They add a realistic and very different dynamic to the way operations are conducted, and offer a new strategy for players that cannot be accomplished during the day. Unfortunately, I do not think there is enough night events that the AO community would like to see.

This is not a complaint nor a gripe, just a simple request...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20091017 BS2 007 NVG copy.gif
Views:	326
Size:	198.8 KB
ID:	19  
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4238 Comments 10 ISKRA is offline Edit Tags
Old

Did you know...

Posted 02-25-2010 at 04:36 PM by ISKRA
I wanted to take the time to honor our brothers and sisters in arms, shall they never be forgotten! When the East coast was hammered with snow the past couple of weeks, few people continued their duties, except our armed forces.

The attached photos are of the D.C. Old Guard, still protecting the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, regardless of the conditions.

This is an excellent reminder of what our troops endure on a daily basis. No matter what may stand in their way,...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	9  Click image for larger version

Name:	image002.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	10  Click image for larger version

Name:	image003.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	11  
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4075 Comments 9 ISKRA is offline Edit Tags
Old

Critical Life Lesson...

Posted 02-22-2010 at 05:16 PM by ISKRA
Updated 02-22-2010 at 10:11 PM by ISKRA
I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4207 Comments 26 ISKRA is offline Edit Tags