Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Odin37

Rate this Entry

Played some airsoft today

Posted 07-17-2009 at 04:34 PM by Odin37
Updated 07-18-2009 at 12:20 AM by Odin37
So we were playing a small match in my field today, only 3 of us so we did a FFA. Well a little bit into the match the other two people startet working together. So I was like "I see how it is" and after shooting them both made a alliance with TKirk, one of the people who were just shooting at me. We went back towards my house and grabbed a large trailer for hauling wood TKirk hopped in the back and and I was pushing it around like a tank. We were both pretty well covered due to the sides and such. Our friend came out of the woods behind us, so I did a 180 and started pushing it towards him. He ended up shooting TKirk in the face, at which point I set the trailer down and tried to draw my pistol but he charged, shooting me at point blank range 9 times on full auto, leaving huge welts and breaking skin on each shot... It was pretty gay and I don't plan on playing with him anytime soon.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4749 Comments 32 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 32

Comments

1. Old
    I fail to see how that was "gay"
  2. Old
    Gay is a used to mean stupid,retarded etc.
    Posted 07-17-2009 at 08:51 PM by Tactical Ginger Tactical Ginger is offline
  3. Old
    That's the thing with airsoft, when you're doing something dangerous (like using a trailer as a tank,) someone's bound to get hurt.

Like me and my friend were playing a 1 on 1 base game, but the bases were pretty close, maybe around 15-20 feet.
    I ended up shooting him right under the eye. It was fun and I wanted to play again, but he obviously refused.
  4. Old
    I understand people saying "when your doing something dangerous your bound to get hurt" but really thats life, if you never do anything slightly dangerous, like pushing around a trailer as a tank (which I don't see as overly dangerous) how are you ever gonna have fun?
  5. Old
    Well, I just thought it would be kinda funny to use the trailer tank. He is just the stupid kind of person who thinks hurting people is funny, he could of simply called "bang bang" instead of full auto'ing me in the back as I was throwing my hands up and calling hit. Just as the other day he was whipping me with plants when we were walking in the woods (decided I'm not doing that with him anymore either). Oh btw, since it's my "blog" I feel that I should be able to express myself as I wish, if you do not like my "slang" then you do not have to read it.
    Updated 07-18-2009 at 12:58 AM by Odin37
  6. Old
    Xaint and I used that anti-tank gun as moveable cover at the big Battlefront open play. Worked pretty well.
    Posted 07-18-2009 at 03:47 AM by Comrade Garcia Comrade Garcia is offline
  7. Old
    Excellent point, Schmikah. And hey, airsoft isn't the safest of sports anyway. Even with all our safety regulations (which are obviously much more relaxed in backyard games such as this), we are shooting projectiles at each other at relatively high speeds. Of course people are going to get hurt, that's just how it is and we decide it's worth it and keep coming to events. Or we don't, and stop playing.
  8. Old
    You're absolutely right, it's not overly dangerous. But if you don't establish rules such as vehicles and point blank shots beforehand, it adds to the danger.
  9. Old
    We do have these rules though-15 ft=bang bang. I don't really consider a trailer dangerous at all though =/
  10. Old
    I'll go ahead and suggest you go here and read up before even thinking of attempting another blog...

http://www.idiotsguidetoblogging.com/

Seriously, what would possess you to make this statement and put it up for public scrutiny?

Spencer.
  11. Old
    I don't intend it for the public, I do have friends on this site. Seriously, what would possess you to make this statement scrutinizing me. Feel free to avoid my blogs/posts/threads if you don't like me or what I am discussing. I'm not reading idiots guide to blogging, but thanks for the link.
    Updated 07-18-2009 at 11:41 PM by Odin37
  12. Old
    Great story bro! Keep em comin'! I love your writing style.
  13. Old
    AO Blog = Public

So... By writing a Blog on AO, you are writing for the public.

Also, is anyone else getting sick of the word gay? Gay means happy or homosexual, neither of which was in your story.
  14. Old
    Wow! Wanna come over sometime. You sound so 1337 I wanna make an airsoft tank out of my radio flyer red wagon. Then we can practice parachuting from my 2nd story and tactically attacking my fortified tool shed. You in?
    Posted 07-19-2009 at 04:08 PM by Son of Liberty Son of Liberty is offline
  15. Old
    Echoes,

I agree, I'm so sick of people saying "gay" out of context... I know there are people on these boards who take offense to it.
  16. Old
    Wow SOL, way to be a douche.
  17. Old
    This isn't the worst blog ever, but it's in the top ten.

90% of the people clicking the link to read this blog are doing so out of morbid curiosity. Kind of like how people on the highway slow down and gawk at an accident.
  18. Old
    As a matter of fact Odin, SOL is telling the truth. I just bot a tacticool chute off ebay and we're testing the derability of it off the rooff uv his house and were using my moms soldering gun 2 put tacticool armur plates on his wagon that were mounting a saw on and taking 2 the next night open.

SOL was only being a "douche" because he took offense of you saying the word "gay" out of context.

Way to use appropriate language though in front of the younger members!
    Updated 07-19-2009 at 09:09 PM by skywalker
  19. Old
    If you do not intend to post a blog for the public, feel free to check the:

"Restrict entry viewing to Contacts and Blog Moderators" box

Below the field where you type your blog, this way your friends that need to hear about your apparently disorienting experiences airsofting can, and the rest of AO doesn't need to be bothered by it.

Spencer.
  20. Old
    People are taking his blog way too seriously, so what if he used slang? Big f'ing doo. Odin's not the one that needs to grow up here.