Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Panda

Rate this Entry

Probably my best idea yet.

Posted 01-15-2012 at 11:41 PM by Panda
Alright, so my cousin keeps touching my airsoft stuff whenever he comes to my house. Granted none of it works () but he makes a mess of my stuff. I'm tired of it, so I asked his parents if they would be willing to get him an airsoft gun. Their response went along the lines of "He'll lose/break/not like whatever we get him, and we won't spend as much as you do just for an airsoft gun." So I'm all like:

BUT WAIT.

Suddenly, visions of the perfect idea flashed through my head. So here it is: the D-Boy Full Plastic M4 CQB.

As the video stated, the gun is full plastic, inside and out, so now your hate train is rolling right now and you're all like "OMGWTF U SUCK". Not finished yet, haters. I shall explain the methods to my madness:

It's 60 Dollars: Come one, it's 60 bucks. If it breaks, he's out 60 bucks. not as bad as if he breaks a 140 dollar G&G. It will also perform better than an equivalent Walmart of of similar, or even greater, price. Not a bad price for the gun. It's also not like he'll come out of the gat attending every OLCMSS event, just small stuff like open plays.

It's upgradeable: As Tim said in that video, I have plenty of spare parts. I have both an Echo 1 Stag-15 DMR and an SRC M4 Commando to snatch parts off of. Between those two guns, I think I'll be able to bring it up to a respectable gun. Also, should he break something, I have 2 full Version 2 gearboxes. Basically, I'ma pimp dat s**t out.

(With some help, of course)

It's an M4 CQB: The plastic externals will be beneficial, as will the shortened barrel and collapstible stock. He's not huge, nor is he gonna be huge (I see eye to eye with my uncle, haha). This will be good for him since he's gonna be small, plus he like to run around and be quick, so I don't think giving him a full length rifle is a good idea.
(and it's an M4 and everyone knows M4's are superior in all ways to other platforms wait wut?)

So that's my master plan. Keep bashing to a minimum, help will be appreciated as long as it's not some smart a** "or just buy him a G&G" comment.

Thanks for reading!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 14427 Comments 26 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 26

Comments

1. Old
    It's not superb, but I'm not expecting it to be. It is 60 dollars, after all. Since it is upgradeable with TM aftermarket parts, I can siphon stuff from my pile of parts to put into his gun as stuff gradually breaks. Along with this, A lot of my gear is tailored to M4 weapon systems, so he won't have to buy gear immediately and waste money, I can just lend him gear. Finally, he's a "tiny azn", as was I at one point, and I have plenty of stuff for "tiny azns" like him.

Trust me, if you could see this master web going around in my head, you'd go insane. But hey, he's my cousin, and I'm NOT letting him become a clearsofter asking "wut am teh bestest snipur???" questions. Besides, I'm sure our parents will be pretty happy to drop both of us off at some field for the whole day.
  2. Old
    But Panda do you have that special bin?
  3. Old
    If by bin you mean a pile of parts laying around in my basement, then sure!!
  4. Old
    Okay, who's wtb tiny azn and supports 215???
  5. Old
    So whatever became of this?
  6. Old
    Funny you asked, I was working on it like a week ago. My cousin's birthday is in 2 weeks, so it's gonna be my gift to him. It'll be a bit of a step up from his Nerf guns, and it's okay if he loses the ammo after it's fired.