Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > ddemby

Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

utg master sniper

Posted 02-12-2010 at 11:21 PM by ddemby
okay so I'm inside and some kids come up and throw a snowball at my 18 year old sis with a 30lb backpack on so i go out with my utg master sniper and the bolt locks how do i fix it
Tags: no respect
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4970 Comments 27 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 27

Comments

1. Old
    That's called karma.

You probably will have to do something nice and responsible to fix it.
  2. Old
    wat ever i need fixed though
  3. Old
    throw it away, you would make me happy, or maybe if you posted pics of your sister that would help!
  4. Old
    Attach a tactical trash can, or use correct grammar and punctuation.
  5. Old
    Fail troll is fail.
  6. Old
    This is sad. Sad on multiple levels. I don't know where you are going, what you are thinking, and why you need to write this out. There should be a voice in your head, call it an inner monologue, and when it tells you not to say something you should listen...

Here is why you shouldn't have written this: You got out a weapon ( even an air rifle ) and from what I gather, for a threatening pose. That is assault. Then you wrote self admittance of this on the internet where people can look you up. NOT SMART.

Good luck with your UTG though, if you get to keep it...
  7. Old
    Dora you missed the chat session!
  8. Old
    This is what you have to do.

1) Build a shrine around the Sniper. It has to be standing STRAIGHT UP out of the snow. There cannot be more than 50 candles around it, and no less than 45.
    2) Dress up in your BDUS, they must be pressed according to military procedures.
    3) Dance around the shrine, going around in a clockwise fashion, left foot first, but every 15th and 29th step you need to do two left steps in a row.
    4) Go inside and call a repair man, and if all else fails proceed to step 5
    5) try try again.
  9. Old
    If your first thought is to run off and get your gun to settle something then you are a criminal and should be charged with assault.

Please shut this guy down and get rid of him, we don't need idiots with airsoftguns here.
  10. Old
    Call the police. Tell them what happened and I'm sure they will help you with the sniper rifle.
  11. Old
    smash it against the ground... then buy something that will actually do some good ...
  12. Old
    Hmm 18 year old sister. She's an adult, let her handle it.BTW a pic of her would be nice
  13. Old
    From your profile:
    "Occupation
    gunsmith"
    Interesting humm. I normally like to keep my mouth shut on things but this stuff is starting to get me upset.

People get over it. It's snow. If it hurts you then take legal action. Also what the hell are you thinking going to try and get an AirSoft gun? If you keep up that mind set you will end up dead or in jail.

Let us break this down right quick.....
    -Coming out with an AirSoft gun p.c.417 (unlawful display or possession of a weapon)
    -Talking to them and attempting to scare them with the rifle, even an AirSoft one, p.c. 422 (terroristic threats)
    -Then let's assume the logical course of action of you verbally attacking them and yelling at them you are looking at p.c. 415 (disturbance of the peace)
    -Then if you physically attempt or do harm them looking at p.c. 242 (unlawful use of force or violence)

Now when the cops come because a neighbor heard/saw all of this they are going to be more worried about you. Granted they probably will not arrest you on all of those counts but you are looking at possible getting arrested or a nice slap and the watchful eyes of the police on you at all times.

Then we look at the civil actions. The parents of the kids might be able to generate a good case against you. Maybe yes maybe no. They might win they might not but there would be all that to deal with.

And all of this for a snowball? Hummm was it a ball of ice? Even then doesn't justify it. I doubt a snowball would have done any harm to her at all....with or without the 30lbs pack. And again I want to stress the fact that you said "snowball" indicating that only one was thrown. So far seems like your head was not working that day. Then coming on here and saying all that extra stuff about the snowball and your sister when you had a question about your bolt sticking? Well you are the gunsmith I would think it shouldn’t be all that hard for you to figure out.
    I hope you see now how dumb your decision is. I cringe every time I hear a police radio call and kids are out being dumb with AirSoft guns. It is just a matter of time with these bad actions before people try and crack down on AirSoft all together. Now I enjoy the game of AirSoft and don’t want it messed up by dumb people who don’t know how to properly treat an AirSoft rifle. That means they don’t know how to properly treat a real weapon. Then you get people who like AirSoft and want to go get a real weapon. Great now they have something even more dangerous than an AirSoft rifle. And finally going to address an issue with violence right off the bat as your main course of action is downright dumb. It will get you into so much trouble down the road and well I just hope you learn the lesson before something worse than these posts happens to you.

MinioN
  14. Old
    I can't even believe someone would be stupid enough to attempt to shoot someone with an airsoft gun for the purpose of revenge. I makes me care less about helping you fix your gun. If you've got the mindset to shoot people with airsoft guns, maybe you should find another hobby that it's going to get you killed or arrested.
  15. Old
    Why not just throw a snowball? Also, how is your sister's backpack's weight relevant to this?
  16. Old
    MinioN, you missed Inducing Panic. We had a guy busted for brandisihing a toy Uzi and that's what he was charged with
  17. Old
    Take off the body like you did when you first got it, go to bolt area and look for anything that might be causeing the problem like rust or maybe it just needs a friendly lubeing, if theirs nothing there then check on the spring b/c its possible that the spring broke and jammed the bolt b/c this has happened to me b4. Hopefully this helps more than "finding a tactical trashcan"
  18. Old
    It also is possible you might have got some liquid on it and it froze, make sure to check you guns every once in a wile for problems. I clean my m14 on a 3 day basis thats why it shoots so good b/c i treat it like a real gun.
  19. Old
    Yeah but you are pretty stupid for trying to shoot an un armed person wether it is airsoft or airguns or real guns, you still have commited a crime so i would reccomed you just never go outside again or show your face to the general public.

Or you can just change your name to Bill Mury, everyone likes that guy.
  20. Old
    ^^^
    Fail triple poster is Fail n00b.

Also ddemby, this is the worst blog post that I've ever read.