Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > The Blind Sniper

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Another Idea for a Mil-Sim (This one is Practical)

Posted 04-30-2012 at 03:45 PM by The Blind Sniper
Updated 05-01-2012 at 02:07 PM by The Blind Sniper (Small Corrections)
Backround story: The year is 2014, Civil unrest has erupted in America, causing many riots and anti-government movements. The president (purposly making him annonymous to avoid political arguments) wants a swift end to the protests before it becomes an all out civil war. He reads the journal of Heinreich Himmler, in it he describes a secret weapon developed by the Nazis secretly in North America. It was a robotic tank that had two 50mm cannons on each side of it and two miniguns, but what makes them so special is that even though they were chambered for the 9x19 Parabellum cartrige, it could shot 167 rounds per second. Himmler also described what happened to it, he got word from a secret operative in North America that the shipment got caught in a blizzard in the Colorado Rockies and crashed. The weapon was being shipped in peices, and each truck went somewhere different off the road. The cargo had broken free from the trucks and was know missing, the operative gave a description of where each truck had crashed and a prediction of where each peice of the weapon a went. The operative had said that this was not a good time to recover it, otherwise the Americans would get suspicious. The Weapon was never recovered.

After about a month reading Himmler's journal, The president wrote down the predicted locations of each peice and sent by plane to a Non Combat team that specialized in mountain recovery. The plane never made it the the destination, it was shot down over the rockies by the People's Constitution Revival (Could not for the life of me come up with a better name), a militant anti-government group that is willing to any means nessecary to take down the current government. After the mayday call from the plane, the president ordered the military into action in the rockies to retreive the documents. The People's Constitution Revival were hoping to take a General hostage and use him as symbol for revolution, but instead, what was on the plane is worth far greater than any general. The Eurasian Hired Guns, a mercenary squad composing of European members as well as Asian members, were on the ground, hoping the upcoming civil war would generate a great paycheck.

The battle has only just begun.

Alright, there was a lot of information in that backround story, so now lets get to what everyone cares about, teams.

Uniform Colors

US Armed Forces (No specific branch): Desert or ACU Pattern

People's Constitution Revival: Civilian type clothing

Euraisan Hired Guns: Woodland or Green Pattern

Objectives

US: Retrieve the components and take them to the extraction point, hold off for 30 minutes. Thats how long the "Helicopter" will arrive.

PCR: Retrieve the Components and assemble it to turn the tide of battle.

EHG: Make a Profit

Weapon Restricitons (Not as bad as the first)

US: No AK variants

PCR: No tacticooled weapons, only snipers may have optics

EHG: Keep the tacticooled to a minimum

Important Team Members

Each team will have a CO and two Medics

PCR will have 5 Engineers to assemble the machine

Rules

Engineers will NOT have respawns and can only carry a pistol for defense. Treat you engineers as if they were VIPs.

Teammates of PCR may help the engineers build the machine.

US forces must radio the staff of the field in order to call in their helicopter, when they do, the countdown will begin.

Bleedout time for all players is 5 minutes

Healing time for medics is 1 minute

Magazine Restrictions: Highcaps are STRONGLY discouraged. If that is the only thing you have, then you can only have 2 on you on the field, be lucky i let you play. Only Support guns may have drum magazines without question.

Grenades of all kinds are allowed, dummy grenades have a kill radius of 15 feet, shower grenades require the player to be hit with the shower of bbs.

Clues can only be found in a breif case located somewhere in the crash zone of the plane. Keep in mind that the clues are dated, and the landscape has changed over 70 years, you may be required to think on you feet.

The components are large, and may require more then two men two retrieve them due to there size and weight.

The components will be hidden well, 70 years of environmental change has buried the components, so unless you have an eagle eye, you'll need that briefcase of clues.

Spawns and Extraction points are two different areas, extraction points are where you secure the components. This is to prevent spawn camping.

Spawn camping will NOT be tolerated, anyone caught will be forced off the field and may not return for 45 min.

Components of the machine CAN be stolen from the extraction point, this makes defense a key asset

Airsoft Miniguns and Tanks will not be allowed for safety of other players.

Airsoft Mortars are allowed.

Bank accounts will be assigned to each team, PCR and US forces team will start out with $5,000 and can use those funds to hire the EGH to do a job or use the money as bargaining tools. More funds can be found in breif cases scattered throughout the field

Teams can take prisoners, this is useful because you can use that prisoner as a bargining tool as well, torturing will not be permitted.

MED: Whatever the field's standards are

FPS Restrictions:

0-410: Full-Auto Permitted
411-450: Semi-Auto Only
450-550 Bolt Action Only

The use of Ammo Crates will be permitted in the game, PCR will have one crate from the start. More crates will be scattered throughout the field. Ammo Crates will be delivered to the Extraction Point, to avoid spawn campers.

Thats my other idea for a milsim, tell me if i am forgeting something and give me some feedback

-The Blind Sniper
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7524 Comments 18 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 18

Comments

1. Old
    So this tank will be represented by...? Because if it's going to be accurate to the story it's not very "practical". Other than that it sounds good.
  2. Old
    the tank was built by the Nazis before WWII, this milsim is more of a search and recovery operation. the PCR will have to constructed it (Its going to made of plywood) to win the op, where as the US forces have to just recover the peices and hold off enemy forces for 30 minutes before they win
    Posted 05-01-2012 at 09:16 AM by The Blind Sniper The Blind Sniper is offline
  3. Old
    This sounds absolutely amazing! Nice idea blind sniper!
  4. Old
    you lost me at 9mm minigun.
  5. Old
    Its a minigun chambered for 9mm to allow a larger ammo capacity in the vehicle
    Posted 05-02-2012 at 02:14 PM by The Blind Sniper The Blind Sniper is offline
  6. Old
    sounds pretty cool...id go depending on how many others were going, the cost and where it is but i like the idea
    Posted 05-02-2012 at 03:42 PM by airsoft junkie airsoft junkie is offline
  7. Old
    lol 9mm minigun
    Posted 05-02-2012 at 11:03 PM by Son of Liberty Son of Liberty is offline
  8. Old
    Why would we care about some 70 year old tank when we are about to fight a civil war?
  9. Old
    Correction, the president wants destroy the restistance before civil war erupts, he feels this weapon can achieve such a task
    Posted 05-03-2012 at 12:20 PM by The Blind Sniper The Blind Sniper is offline
  10. Old
  11. Old
    ummm, well i cannot view the picture Reaper
    Posted 05-03-2012 at 06:14 PM by The Blind Sniper The Blind Sniper is offline
  12. Old
    Don't worry about it. The Gods hath not like what I posted.
  13. Old
    Bravo, I would attend this for sure.
  14. Old
    Quote:
    The Eurasian Hired Guns, a mercenary squad composing of [. . .] Asian members
    I'm in.

(filler)
  15. Old
    Make the "weapon" be some kid of super bomb of some sort same rules just sounds better as who needs a tank when the president still has the USAF under his control unless the tank could be used after construction if so disregard my comment...
  16. Old
    Or a WMD, could make more sense.
  17. Old
    Add women, blow, and matt curnutte as a smexy French waitress and I am all over this.
  18. Old
    still laughing over 9mm minigun tank
    Posted 06-03-2012 at 01:38 PM by Son of Liberty Son of Liberty is offline