Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > BOYES

Rate this Entry

Too strong?

Posted 02-27-2011 at 10:52 PM by BOYES
Hey everybody,
I have recently decided to start airsoft over the summer, pending on my schedule and what not. For Christmas my dad got me a KJW M700 takedown. I have never gone airsofting before, but I hear that it's extremely fun, but alot more cqc than long range engagements. This made me want to get a secondary. A compact gun or pistol. When none that I liked came around I starter searching. I found that just about every airsoft gun that I come by, I want. This wouldn't be a problem if I had the money, but I don't. Aside from not having the money, I also don't know if I will even play that much. I usually offer even if the gun is out of my price range and sometimes I get a yes and others no.

What I want to know is am I trying to hard to find a gun, even if I won't even use it, or should I search until I find a gun and make a commitment to it? Also should I even look for a secondary or should I stick to my m700?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2655 Comments 6 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old
    I don't think you should make offers on a gun you can't purchase at that moment. You might be giving the seller false hopes and or wasting their time.
  2. Old
    I would look for a secondary. I'd recomend either a GBB pistol or, if you want more firepower a small compact (and light!!!) AEG like an MP5, MP5K, or P90.

P.S. If you get an AEG make sure you get one with a lower fps (for cqb) or you may have to downgrade.
  3. Old
    kwa mp9 or whatever the tmp's are called
  4. Old
    This belongs in the forums, not in the blogs.
  5. Old
    I agree with hkrazy. but in an ideal situation no one should get close enough to the sniper so he would not need a backup, and if anyone does get to close that's you have a spotter or support guy. However, this is airsoft, and you won't be shooting someone from 1000 yards away so I would say it would be a pretty good idea to get a backup. I am also with zebra cakes on the kwa mp9's.
    SWAT. out
  6. Old
    I do some minor sniping and i found that a kwa m93r makes a great sidearm and if you get bored just sitting there you could go hunt down some prey with it lol