Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > kenji989

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Tornado Grenades

Posted 02-09-2010 at 12:05 AM by kenji989
Does anyone hesitate to use their Tornado Grenade? I mean, if someone threw $100 at me I would think twice about giving it back. What do you think?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3928 Comments 18 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 18

Comments

1. Old
    If you steal someones tornado and someone witnessed it, you will be in some serious kaka.
  2. Old
    I agree, I mean, wouldn't they be in the close vicinity? They would probably come in to get the grenade when they advance, I'd think they would notice when they can't find it, and someone looks as if they are standing from picking something up.
  3. Old
    It's like touching other people while the event. You don't do it. You don't go up to someone and touch their PTW, or their Eagle PC, so why would you even think about doing it to a tornado?

It makes no sense, and the whole AO community will find out about it if you somehow make it out of there alive
  4. Old
    I think he means does anyone think before they throw their tornado grenade. Like think about if someone will pick it up (pretty stupid) or if it will break or something.
  5. Old
    If I throw mine in a room, I'm fully intending to get it back. If I find it on someone's person who is not A.) a member of my team or B.) An event host, there will be one pissed off Spectre in the area...

Why the hell would you post something as stupid as this?
  6. Old
    I am truly sorry you would have to think twice about it.We play a sport of HONOR and without HONOR we have paint ball,so sir before you think twice and make the wrong choice my suggestion would be go play paint ball.
  7. Old
    Well put Firedog.
  8. Old
    Whoa, okay, heated debate. I was literally talking about a $100 bill as a joke.
    But it seems that if you are in close vicinity to the target you could just shoot them w/o wasting the grenade.
    I'm not worried about breaking the grenade, I've beat the crap out of that thing.
    The question I was trying to get at was how do you, as the OA community, use your tornado grenades?
    Is that stupid enough Spectre?
  9. Old
    kenji, sorry for the variety of answers you got but you must understand why Spectre posted something like this...

I will start by answering the subject of this thread as it came out;
    Does anyone hesitate to use their Tornado Grenade?
    As an organizer, If I find someone stealing other players equipment, I have to call the police and report it. This is why it is crucial that everyone finding something must report it to me a.s.a.p. and not wait to be confronted about it as it would most likely be too late to apologize.

Now to answer your last post, we, as a community, use the grenades as they are intended to be which s tossing them in the rooms. Most of the time, hit players will give it back right away or the owner will walk right behind to retrieve it.

We are a close community so we respect and take care of each other.
  10. Old
    Why I use the word stupid:

Because in the past few years there has been an influx of new players. With this increasing number of newcomers, there has also been an increase in thefts. From batteries to entire AEG's, there have been more things stolen in the last year and a half then in the other five years I have been apart of this community.

Its not very encouraging to see a new member post something like this for all to read...
  11. Old
    > Spectre
    I am confused with the content of your comments:
    In your first comment you answer the original question, but then continue on to critize why I would post such a question. Then in your second comment you seem to recant your use of 'stupid' by giving it a new definition:
    "Because in the past... this community."
    And your new definition of stupid would seem to warrant such a question.
    So... ???

So maybe you could just explain what you meant a little more in your first comment, because I'm pulling mixed messages out of it.

inb4 flame war
  12. Old
    Perhaps you'd be better suited just posting a blog titled "Contemplating theft at airsoft events"...

Ridiculous.
  13. Old
    Kenji,

your question was confusing to begin with. Please don't start arguing with people comments as they obviously did not understand this blog intent and you will most likely get this blog off track, which will ultimately get your blog deleted...

Just saying.
    Updated 02-10-2010 at 09:27 PM by Blade
  14. Old
    Quote:
    I mean, if someone threw $100 at me I would think twice about giving it back. What do you think?
    Tags:
    This sentence implies you would not give back a grenade beacuse of it's value. Read it, that's what you are saying. Why do you think players would get upset if you suggest something like this. If you mention that you would even consider stealing my property, I don't want you at events.

By the way that is a stupid thing to say.
    Updated 02-10-2010 at 04:09 PM by Evil Head
  15. Old
    It would be cheaper to buy one because court and attorney fees cost more.
  16. Old
    and why are we arguing? if we truly are a "close" community we shouldn't just go around throwing insults at each other. Save the adrenaline for the field.
  17. Old
    Cmiller, it's community vs. Kenji. We stick up for each other. If I see someone taking something that I don't think is theirs, you'd better be damn sure I'm going to say something.
  18. Old
    Well said sir. Just making sure we all see eye to eye.