Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > mesquamacus

Rate this Entry

Welsh farms event

Posted 06-29-2009 at 05:29 AM by mesquamacus
I have to say, this was a huge deal for my 2 boys and myself. it was also the first big event my partner attended. We all had a great time! Wasnt as big as i had expected, but there were enough games going on to have a great time..... i did end up getting shot in the back... by one of my own teammates.... and i wont say who he was, but im sure everyone knows of him.... i kinda feel bad tho, we were the only ones who stayed the night. and i think this was the only reason that canada stayed, but hell, im sure he's used to stuff like this? was a long drive, but was well worth it. if money permits next month, we will be at that one also.... just hopeing that more come and want to camp out. my kids will talk about this til next months event!
Posted in Airsoft Reviews
Views 2852 Comments 3 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old
    Glad you had fun! hope to see you in a few weeks
    Posted 06-29-2009 at 05:19 PM by Tactical Ginger Tactical Ginger is offline
  2. Old
    Glad it was a good experience for you and your sons, maybe we'll meet again at the next one.
  3. Old
    hay would you and your son like to join ghost elite team.we ae from wooster ohio and we are looking for new members so let me know. here is my email reconregg@yahoo.com