Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > RNA

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Dumb questions asked in airsoft

Posted 04-17-2009 at 10:39 AM by RNA
Updated 05-05-2009 at 11:03 AM by RNA
OK...

people i know some of you having been playing this sport for a long time and some of you just started but even if you just started playing the wonderful sport of airsoft i think you can answer these questions for your selves

the questions new people always ask:

1. DOES AIR SOFT HURT? (this ones my favorite)

honestly, if you do not know the answer to that then take a gu.n to your foot and shoot it and that will answer your question

2. WHAT ARE THE BEST GU.N TO BUY?

people have asked me and alot of others on this forum on what is the best gear/guns to buy if you ask this question you will get the same answer almost every time from everyone its called Google if you find something you like get it don't ask others if they like it for you.

3. WHATS THE BEST AIR SOFT WEBSITE?

ok before i answer this most of the new players to airsoft think airsplat is the best online retailer
all i can do is warn you to never buy from airsplat the new players think that because theres low prices the quality is good. well its not and i cant make fun of the new airsofters for this subject to much because i used to think airsplat was best until i received my first from there and have never bought from it again

so in my opinion the best sites are evike.com and airsoftgi.com

4. HOW MUCH BB's AND STUFF WILL I NEED

another dumb question because if you don't the quantity of things you need how will you make it
in a event? i can tell you ... you probably wont.

5. HOW AT 14 YEARS OLD CAN I GET THE PAPERWORK AND INSURANCE TO MAKE MY OWN FIELD? (my second favorite question)

ok this is the simplest answer and the answer is if you honestly haft to ask someone how to do it then don't even try to make one until you get informed on your own

ok if you are new to airsoft read this and be sure to not ask they questions to often because the answers you will most likely receive are right here

and sorry for the periods in between the word GU.N i put those there because for some reason the word wont show up when the words are together.

this is just a joke so don't take it offensively
Views 6707 Comments 20 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 20

Comments

1. Old
    I don't understand. These arren't dumb questions. I'm 100% sure you probably asked someone those same questions at one time or another. We all did. New people who are just entering the sport of airsoft are going to always ask these questions. You shouldn't make fun of them for wanting to learn.
  2. Old
    I consider myself reasonably intelligent and although I didn't ask those questions out loud, they were on my mind. I found out the answers through research. Did you know the answers to these questions before you had ever heard of airsoft? The last question does not apply to me but I wont fault a kid for having enthusiasm. Maybe it's a naive question, but that's expected from a kid.
  3. Old
    I agree with you totally on the airsoft website part Evike is definitly one of the best I havent purchased off of airsoftgi tho
    Posted 04-17-2009 at 09:15 PM by Tactical Ginger Tactical Ginger is offline
  4. Old
    i wasnt making fun of anyone... and i said that at the bottom

also i admitted in a few questions that i cant make fun of people because i thought them as well. but the first question does airsoft hurt even people who arent informed know the answer to that and people who know the answer ask it as a joke sometimes as well
  5. Old
    I don't really think 'does airsoft hurt' is a stupid question. I mean, it stings when you start playing at first, but I've been playing a couple of years now and it doesn't really bother me too much. So it is a valid question for a new person.

The best gun to buy? well, it can be a stupid question, but its all opinion. You have to take into account price range, quality etc. The best gun to buy is very general, but many new players don't understand that.

I praise Brad and his employees at airsoft arms. I am sure they get from the 12 year olds all the time, What gun is best? I remember when I was that age.... i hope they don't remember me in there then
  6. Old
    What does it matter, you cant ask any of these questions on these forums anyway because you get a selected few that post making fun of or ridiculeing the noob and then the thred is closed so why did you even bring this up its pointless, people keep treating new players in our sport like this and we will have a bunch of old men chair-softing and a bunch of new guys running around with cyber guns, We need to help new players not tell them go do your own reserch because we dont have time, Just my 2 cents
  7. Old
    BDMK, I would choose my words more wisely if I were you. There are many things wrong with that statement.
  8. Old
    Im not entitled to an opinion, I thought thats what bloging and being a part of a public forum was all about, hey im not saying anything out of line, or lieing im just saying the truth. I wasnt trying to burn any a$$ hairs I was just shareing what I have seen.
  9. Old
    ok lady's and gentle men im not making fun of the little guy this was all a joke me and friend made it yes you all have your opinions and theres nothing wrong with that its free of speech if i offended any of you im sorry it was just suppose to be a laugh for everyone
  10. Old
    I really dont know if you should keep this blog up. Say people ask stupid questions makes new people think twice before asking a question to learn about the sport more. They might feel embarrassed about the question and will never learn the sport correctly.
  11. Old
    but if they read at the bottom this is only a joke they wont
  12. Old
    In a way, I do agree with you. It is kind of annoying to have to answer these same questions over and over again. But on the other hand, I agree with everybody else too. While it is kind of irritating, we still have to stop and think that most of us had to ask these same questions when we first started. It would be nice if the kids getting into airsoft would try to do a little research first, but then again, asking about stuff like this on forums is research. Don't get me wrong, I understand that this is just a joke and you're not making fun of anyone. Just my two cents on the subject.
  13. Old
    thanks im glad someone noticed it was just a joke
  14. Old
    All I have to say is why reiterate what has already been said?there have been posts like this for a while. Thanks for sapping away 30 seconds of my life. I want that back. Now.
    Posted 04-20-2009 at 09:06 PM by Son of Liberty Son of Liberty is offline
  15. Old
    well then dont read it again honestly you can tell it was a joke if you didnt laugh i am sorry
  16. Old
    It's hard to tell someone's "tone" on a blog (Sooner or later, a war will start because of it, lol). Didn't see it was a joke. If it's all in fun, have at it then.
  17. Old
    Quote:
    What does it matter, you cant ask any of these questions on these forums anyway because you get a selected few that post making fun of or ridiculeing the noob and then the thred is closed
    You are entitled to an opinion, but have proof to back it up. Show me where a senior member has made fun of someone new who has taken the time to read forum rules and help himself before he/she asks others to help.

Those who come into, say the chatroom, and begin to stir up trouble because they carry the junk from the forums into the chat, should expect ridicule. Those who realize their mistake and take time to correct it, however, are worth keeping around.

In fact, maybe you should give the forum rules a good read over. Considering your spelling is way off, and this post is one giant run-on sentence.

However, redneck, I don't think you understood the hornets nest you stepped in with posting this blog. People are easily offended. When something like this comes up, they are the first to take up the defensive. If you are new here, you would not see this right away. But once you have stuck around for long enough, and met more and more of the older, more dedicated members, you will start to see.

I agree with my teammates who state that this is kind of useless. Yes, I understand that this is a public forum. However, those who interact with the site on a daily bases also would know that members treat it like an Archive. So, therefore, the things that are kept here need to be appropriate and constructive. And thats why topics handled in this manner are something looked down upon.
    Updated 04-20-2009 at 11:20 PM by Spectre
  18. Old
    I think those questions for a new person to the sport are some what logical. We all started out in the dark when we started and the questions posted probably at some time or another did cross our minds.
  19. Old
    spectre - i understand where your coming from i wrote at the bottom this is only a joke just for laughs, or ****s and giggles and i also wrote this is not an offensive joke but if does offend people further i will take it down i got some people who say they know its a joke and its kinda funny but if does offend people again i will take it down
  20. Old
    ok can i ask why you posted that video?