Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs

Airsoft Reviews Blogs entries regarding reviews of airsoft guns and airsoft accessories.
Old
Rating: 105 votes, 5.00 average.

Emerson vs GoPro

Posted 11-24-2012 at 03:27 PM by MGD
Today I was at Menards and found an HD Action Cam by Emerson. It was in beautiful packaging and was only $40!! I decided I had to try it and bought it. I have been looking for a cheapish action cam for some up coming Web Series Im working on creating so I figured why not.

Opening the box wasnt half bad. It by no means felt like the cheapest stuff box that we all spend 20min opening and cutting everything with a butchers knife because we cant get it open.

MGD
Views 77416 Comments 4 MGD is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Pmag fix

Posted 07-23-2012 at 12:02 PM by 9sfg
Just in case any of you were having problems with these magazines I found a video that actually works. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlRtUlnJmU0
Views 14469 Comments 15 9sfg is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Echo 1 CSR (Counter Sniper Rifle) Dragunov

Posted 06-20-2012 at 06:10 PM by Hawk of Russia
Updated 10-17-2012 at 11:21 PM by Hawk of Russia
I'm writing this blog to recount the events of yesterday June 20th 2012 and also to give my initial impression of the Echo 1 CSR. You can scroll to the third paragraph to get to the "good part" about the CSR.

So I ordered an A&K SVD from evike.com and received it in the mail. After pulling it out of the box I was excited, taking it out in the backyard and shooting it a bit i was semi-impressed. Wanting to adjust the hop-up I cracked the dust cover off and with an allen...
Views 10785 Comments 5 Hawk of Russia is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Editing Countour videos

Posted 03-29-2012 at 09:57 AM by LastPatton (Patton's Blog)
I recently purchased a Contour ROAM to take to events. Instead of mounting it on a helment, I decided I would try it on my hat. Turns out, it works quite well, I have to adjust the position a little to reduce the amount of my hat in the picture but overall it does great.

After capturing approximately an hour of video from Op Mole Digger at Springfield, I began downloading all that video to my PC in order to edit it all.

I found that in the raw video file type was .mov...
Views 10005 Comments 5 LastPatton is offline Edit Tags
Old

KWA M9 Resurrection

Posted 03-08-2012 at 10:05 AM by LastPatton (Patton's Blog)
Updated 03-14-2012 at 01:42 PM by LastPatton
So I just finished resurrecting my first GBB KWA M9 and I have to say that it looks really good.

When I got it, it was VERY dirty and you could hear the grinding of dirt in the internals. I slowly disassembled the gun getting it down to the bare bones. After some work with Fantastic and toothbrush, I was able to at least get all the gunk and grime out of the tinny places. It still looked really rough but at least it was somewhat clean. Next was to use silicon spray to lube and wash...
Views 7754 Comments 2 LastPatton is offline Edit Tags