Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Blogs > Rosenhagen

Rate this Entry

Chinese manafactures going out of buisness?????

Posted 02-12-2010 at 11:01 PM by Rosenhagen
I hear alot about chines manafactures going out of buisnes in airsoft now days.like AGM why did they go out of buisness.It seems like they were doing pretty good but what im trying to say is why are they not performing to peoples standards or they not getting any sales
Posted in Airsoft News
Views 7149 Comments 7 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old
    This happens a lot.
  2. Old
    You are late by four months.
  3. Old
    this one time at band camp .......jesus cant we beat this thing to death enoughe ?
  4. Old
    China clamped down on a manufacturer. This usually is a minor inconvenience. They bribe more officials and open up shop in a different province.

Communism works.
  5. Old
    If they were capitalist they could just bribe officials without having to move at all.
  6. Old
    Lol at this blog.

An no ozzsclan, you will learn that no topic can be beaten to death enough.
  7. Old
    It doesn't really have anything to do with bribing officials. In the interest of China becoming more legitimate in world manufacturing, the Chinese government is not requiring licenses for all manufacturing. The problem is that manufacturers like AGM and A&K did not hold the proper licenses to manufacture products and where subsequently shut down. It's now not as simple as packing up and moving to another province. And it's not like the Chinese government is shutting down companies "just because" or because they're not bribing the right people. This issue has been going on for several years. CYMA has been shut down several times for not being licensed. They've been one of the companies that has been more successful at shutting down and starting manufacturing elsewhere, but it's becoming more and more difficult all the time. I think the president of AGM was thrown in a Chinese gulag for "crimes against the state" or something like that. I just thank God I'm not living in China. Of course I thank God even more that I don't live in North Korea!