Airsoft Ohio Forums  

Go Back   Home > Airsoft Ohio Forums > Agent Spencer's Profile > Albums

Operation: De-Molestification
This operation is the result of a horribly bad paintjob that was thrust upon a Systema TW5. Hopefully the pictures here will help tell the story that is too audacious for words. Chris Hansen and I are working tirelessly, around the clock, to combat the forces of whoever brutally took advantage of this hapless TW5. Stay Tuned.
The finished product.  Chewed up my hand while reinserting the flash hider.  Ungrateful bastard.  Looks like it's time to put this thing up for sale....
Is this as good as it gets?   I'm not sure I can go further without borking the selector markings.  The flash hider is not pictured as it is in the...
Right side of the upper receiver is mostly complete, had to break out another toothbrush to assist.  Now contemplating how to remove the paint on the...
The gun sofar.
The battle continues...  Handguard is almost done!
After a night of sheer terror, and the discovery of the ungodly powers of goof off, this is the result.  I think it's pretty much demolestificated. ...
Another half hour wasted, and it still looks preposterously abhorrent.  I don't think I can bring myself to abort a TW5 with my bare hands.  Luckily,...
This is it.  I'm not going to say Craig Walker is a monster.  But I think that if he lives within 1000 feet of a can of Krylon, he should be arrested...
After about a half hour of vicious scrubbing with cotton balls, cloth, and a mangled toothbrush, all covered in non-acetone based nail polish...